Colorado

Is the property you are making an offer on near where you are now, so you would be able to move fairly quickly?  I so hope you get it!

It's an hour from where we are now. Close enough to make multiple trips moving to make it easier, but far enough to make it a PIA. ;)

I hope you get it, also hope you get an offer on yours right away! I think folks are starting to look around a real estate again, been kinda a dry spell lately with the economy being bad and all.

Hmmm, something that grows well in pine needles, will have to think on that, clover seems to do better in a meadow area, I think it needs more sun than grass, but I could be worng. Maybe you can buy a pasture mix from Big R, I know they have a dryland mix there, also buffalo grass is native to our area.

Hello, and welcome to all the newbies!

We have about five inches of snow, got down to the upper teens, come on spring!! :D Everyone is out pecking around, after being up for the entire day yesterday.

Well we didn't get the 10 acre house. They went into contract over the weekend. It was a risk we took but we just weren't ready to make an offer yet. Too many other things in play until now. I'm a little disappointed but it wasn't our perfect dream house or land so I think it's for the best. It also means we can take our time on our current house and do the things we want to do to it before putting it on the market. Which means less stress for everyone, especially DH who was stuck with a lot of the work since I'll be out of town the majority of these two weeks. We have another possibility, I like the house and the views and it has a great coop already, but there are no trees on the property, it's on a slope, and only 5 acres. Much more usable acres though. I think we're just going to focus on getting our house ready and keeping an eye on the market for now.

Well we didn't get the 10 acre house. They went into contract over the weekend. It was a risk we took but we just weren't ready to make an offer yet. Too many other things in play until now. I'm a little disappointed but it wasn't our perfect dream house or land so I think it's for the best. It also means we can take our time on our current house and do the things we want to do to it before putting it on the market. Which means less stress for everyone, especially DH who was stuck with a lot of the work since I'll be out of town the majority of these two weeks. We have another possibility, I like the house and the views and it has a great coop already, but there are no trees on the property, it's on a slope, and only 5 acres. Much more usable acres though. I think we're just going to focus on getting our house ready and keeping an eye on the market for now.

It took us soooo long to find our" here to Heaven" place , it is perfect for us. Would have liked a little bigger, just makes it harder to keep up with. Do not be discouraged. When the right one presents you'll know and will be ready. We looked at too many to remember. Almost made a HUGE mistake, but we loved it! I am so happy now it did not work out. From experience with some divine guidance, you will truly feel it in your heart. I can only say be patient, but it is so hard sometimes. If it feels like your forcing, probably a good reason to look elsewhere. Best to you in your quest.!

It took us soooo long to find our" here to Heaven" place , it is perfect for us. Would have liked a little bigger, just makes it harder to keep up with. Do not be discouraged. When the right one presents you'll know and will be ready. We looked at too many to remember. Almost made a HUGE mistake, but we loved it! I am so happy now it did not work out. From experience with some divine guidance, you will truly feel it in your heart. I can only say be patient, but it is so hard sometimes. If it feels like your forcing, probably a good reason to look elsewhere. Best to you in your quest.!
Agreed. I always say things happen for a reason and everything always works out. Gotta keep looking though or that perfect house could come and go and we wouldn't know it. ;)

Agreed. I always say things happen for a reason and everything always works out. Gotta keep looking though or that perfect house could come and go and we wouldn't know it. ;)

You'll know when you see it.
fl.gif
celebrate.gif
Best to you & have a great night!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom