Colorado

Trsturself- it does look like coon scat. They can climb too, and pry and bite things apart to get at their food. Nasty, smart little? creatures they are!
Thanks for confirming. They can't fit their hands through the expanded metal we got from Percheron Chick. I'm also making sure everyone goes inside now. Good to know what we are dealing with though.

Nothing came after the chicken bait.

I know I've seen it posted here but I can't seem to find it. I have a drake that is being a terrible bully ( to the point where none of my hens or ducks are laying anymore) and I think it's time to make him Christmas dinner.
Does anyone know where I can get this done. I'm in Arvada's but am willing to drive a distance.

The CPA poultry show is at the state fairgrounds today. Plus a large rabbit show and guinea pigs! I saw a hairless guinea pig!!!!
A large sale area too---call ducks, cochins, d'uccles, OEG, D'Anvers, leghorns, pigeons, aylesbury ducks, wyandottes

We're headed to Colorado Springs later on today, where is the fairgrounds? Are there any muscovy ducks, cornish x or black ameracunas there?

Back
Top Bottom