Colorado

Well it's been quite the chore with our new move. I haven't been on in awhile, just getting settled in. My husband is building a rabbit hutch in the garage for our new Satin Angora babies coming soon. Next on the list is a chicken coop. I've bought a small Brinsea incubator and hoping to hatch some eggs ourselves for the kids to see. We're looking for the any one of the following to start if anyone has fertile hatching eggs available :

Black Copper Marans, Brahma, Black Australorp, Brahma, Speckled Sussex, Ameraucana, Millie Fleur D'uccle Bantam

Thanks!

Well it's been quite the chore with our new move.  I haven't been on in awhile, just getting settled in.  My husband is building a rabbit hutch in the garage for our new Satin Angora babies coming soon.  Next on the list is a chicken coop.  I've bought a small Brinsea incubator and hoping to hatch some eggs ourselves for the kids to see.  We're looking for the any one of the following to start if anyone has fertile hatching eggs available :

Black Copper Marans, Brahma, Black Australorp, Brahma, Speckled Sussex, Ameraucana, Millie Fleur D'uccle Bantam

Thanks!

How far are you from Denver? I have non show quality Speckled Sussex eggs that I could sell in the spring.

Same for my dad, he was a photographer in California, and loved it. I think he preferred working in his darkroom, and working on things he wanted, but, weddings were his bill payers. Weddings are fun, but lighting an object just right, is true art. :)
Lol on the wedding comment, it certainly paid some of our bills. When I left home my room got turned into a darkroom. I swear probably ran into the houses nd started working on it as soon as I drive off. Lol

Well it's been quite the chore with our new move.  I haven't been on in awhile, just getting settled in.  My husband is building a rabbit hutch in the garage for our new Satin Angora babies coming soon.  Next on the list is a chicken coop.  I've bought a small Brinsea incubator and hoping to hatch some eggs ourselves for the kids to see.  We're looking for the any one of the following to start if anyone has fertile hatching eggs available :

Thanks!
My neighbor up the road has BCM, BA and the SS. We are north boulder, kinda far for you. I think Trst has BCM, maybe she is lurking.

I have a blue wheaten rooster, a blue, a wheaten and a blue wheaten hen. I also have a blue araucana rooster that I know breeds the blue hen but I haven't seen him get the wheatens. Mo hatched 2 eggs and we haven't figured out who the rooster daddy is to know if they are PBs or not.

I'd be happy to start saving some eggs. I need to crack a bunch of eggs and figure who's eggs are fertile. I know the Ams, buff brahma and one EE for sure are. My welsummers just started back laying as well as the brabanters. Those are the 2 I want to see chicks out of.

I have a blue wheaten rooster, a blue, a wheaten and a blue wheaten hen.  I also have a blue araucana rooster that I know breeds the blue hen but I haven't seen him get the wheatens.  Mo hatched 2 eggs and we haven't figured out who the rooster daddy is to know if they are PBs or not.

I'd be happy to start saving some eggs.  I need to crack a bunch of eggs and figure who's eggs are fertile.  I know the Ams, buff brahma and one EE for sure are.  My welsummers just started back laying as well as the brabanters.  Those are the 2 I want to see chicks out of.

So you sell the fertile eggs? If so how much and do you have some pics of the parents?

Back
Top Bottom