Colorado

Drive some stakes into the ground angled away from the coop. Tie the coop off to the stakes, drive the trailer out from under it at least to tipping point then ease it from there. Once on the ground it will probably be easier to spin it (center of gravity and all that) and you should be able to use the trailer to "push" it if need be. Good luck!

This is how we unloaded my LITTLE shed - in a box - from my pick up; it was a mere 300 pounds, though.

Just got back home. Took my daughter and her aunt "up the hill" to Black Hawk/Central City to blow some small change. Went to the Isle of Capri and did their buffet. Very nice and well presented! The food was actually good... excellent selection, not over/under cooked, price was reasonable. The machines kept the ladies occupied, allowing them to win often enough that they didn't cash out when ahead, and left... behind
lau.gif
We all had a good time. I didn't gamble this trip, just watched them lose money instead of watching me lose mine.
wink.png

Glad you haven't lost it!  
I have another ewe lamb, born this AM in the chilly 29 degrees.  All is well.
There is one more left to go........
smart lambs, waiting so long to be born. Still keeping fingers crossed for the next; is it waiting for the snow to melt - or for the temps to get above freezing?

Glad you haven't lost it!  
I have another ewe lamb, born this AM in the chilly 29 degrees.  All is well.
There is one more left to go........

Congrats on yhe lamb. My wife would love to get a couple. She grew up with 4h and showing lambs in Michigan. Her grandparents had a large herd of them. At the moment we dont have anywhere to keep them however. What kind of lambs are they?

They are CVM (California Variegated Mutant) , a critically threatened US breed of sheep. They are an amazing range of colors and patterns. My lambs this year have been spotted and the breed is really nice for handspinners and natural colored wool. I told the DH, both of us being the black sheep of our families, "Forget being solid black, we are going Mutant!"
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom