Colorado

You do, I think there is certain "loopholes" but it isn't worth is cause you can get (I think) a 1000 dollar fine.

But from what i have heard it is quite a hassle as you have to have several monthly or annual tests for diseases and you have to pay for all of them which I believe is quite expensive
What a bummer! But now I know. Thank you!

Big day today. Finally got my chicks outside and out of the barn. Been waiting for a break from the snow and by the next front later in the week, they will be well adjusted. 44 total. Keeping about 6-8 and selling the rest at POL.

Attachments

• IMG_20220313_131927.jpg
    IMG_20220313_131927.jpg
    941.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20220313_132039.jpg
    IMG_20220313_132039.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Hey, I haven’t been on here in ages, so not sure who is still around or if it’s all new folks. I posted in buy sell trade as well, but I’m looking for some female ducks in CO. I’ve had a few losses in the past year (including a recent bobcat incident). I’m down to 3 girls with one drake and nervous about what’s gonna happen when hormones ramp up. Any leads appreciated. I’d prefer adults over ducklings so they can safely be integrated sooner.

Hey, I haven’t been on here in ages, so not sure who is still around or if it’s all new folks. I posted in buy sell trade as well, but I’m looking for some female ducks in CO. I’ve had a few losses in the past year (including a recent bobcat incident). I’m down to 3 girls with one drake and nervous about what’s gonna happen when hormones ramp up. Any leads appreciated. I’d prefer adults over ducklings so they can safely be integrated sooner.
Hey pirate! I just happen to have some ducks that'll be.laying in around June, they will most likely be fertile as well cause I have drakes, would you be interested in hatching eggs??

Back
Top Bottom