Colorado

No the only place I could find that had EEs was Lafayette feed and grain on highway 7. Supposedly welp is having problems with their ees this year and Jax is not expecting any in at all! I don't know who Murdochs orders from but Lafayette orders from Ideal.

Last edited:
Buff brahmas and barred rocks and I can't remember what else. It may have been rhode island reds but I'm not sure.

ETA: these are some of the most active chicks I've had they are chasing each other all over the brooder.

Last edited:
Buff Brahmas you say....hmmmm
love.gif

hide.gif

Quote:
I haven't started my Black and Blue Marans breeding pen yet this spring, but will have some eggs to share when I do.
I just have a pair, so will only have a few eggs, but don't intend to set them all.
The lines I have are from Bev Davis (Florida) and Wade Jeane (via Linda Hamid in CA).
Although I'm near Steamboat, I do get to Denver regularly and could bring eggs that far, at least!

==========
I want some too! Let me know when you get into Denver and have eggs. Do you have a list going? Would like to be put on that list.

Thanks!

I would be interested as well. Willing to wait if need be.

Quote:
==========
I want some too! Let me know when you get into Denver and have eggs. Do you have a list going? Would like to be put on that list.

Thanks!

I would be interested as well. Willing to wait if need be.

I'll see what I can do!

Glad to hear all is well Rosemary. I always get this way this time of year. I am going to be putting some of my eggs in right away the neighbor wants 15 new hens and this well give me a chance to evaluate the RIR roo from last year. A couple of casualties this winter but otherwise all is well. Have you ever dubbed your chicken combs? My roo got it this winter and I am going to dub him this afternoon, top half of the comb is black and when he shakes his head it jingles. The hens are really picking on him. I missed the preventative vasoline got tooooo cold toooo early up here. Let me know if you want some eggs hatched.

Back
Top Bottom