Colorado

The drought in 2002 (I think) was really bad, they were fining people for having brown spots but if you watered enough you would be fined by the water company for over usage.
This almost lead to a major class action.

Hope everyone is safe from that fire. :(. I hadn't ever heard about it.

Update on the Nosy Neighbor Issue. The code inspector stopped in this morning. Kinda surprised me because we talked on the phone a few days ago and he said he was stopping in on Monday to look at my yard. So I show him to the back an he looks around, apparently amazed to not find me hoarding trash. Then he mentions that he has had multiple complaints which I am guessing is why he came early. He tells me that the tree branches need to go but that he really isn't worried since he can tell we have been working through it (trash day with two cans full of branches). He basically said there was nothing present that was in the complaint. So he is going to drive by in a week or so and make sure the branches are gone and close the case.

I am now thinking an Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter theme. Any suggestions? I have a giant blue with white poka dotted pinwheel I am going to put somewhere and was debating flamencos.

After my HOA stuff I was considering a mini Windmill ($30 Harbor Freight) About 7 ft tall and a Wagon Wheel. Both brand new so hard to complain but very hick and tacky.

Hope everyone is safe from that fire.
sad.png
. I hadn't ever heard about it.
Update on the Nosy Neighbor Issue. The code inspector stopped in this morning. Kinda surprised me because we talked on the phone a few days ago and he said he was stopping in on Monday to look at my yard. So I show him to the back an he looks around, apparently amazed to not find me hoarding trash. Then he mentions that he has had multiple complaints which I am guessing is why he came early. He tells me that the tree branches need to go but that he really isn't worried since he can tell we have been working through it (trash day with two cans full of branches). He basically said there was nothing present that was in the complaint. So he is going to drive by in a week or so and make sure the branches are gone and close the case.
I am now thinking an Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter theme. Any suggestions? I have a giant blue with white poka dotted pinwheel I am going to put somewhere and was debating flamencos.

the fire is up by poudre canyon..near 287 and hwy 14. Its burned over 5000 acres as of this morning

Anybody had any meat chickens here in CO and where did you purchase them? What kind? I am thinking of Freedom Rangers. Not sure though.

Morning,
the smoke is pretty prominent here. Yesterday it was just smelly now this morning it's the smell and the smoke. Stinks, literally and figuratively.
if you're in ft collins you can hardly see due to the smoke being so heavy. I'm in loveland and its hazy and you feel like a bonfire is blowing in your face. All schools are keeping kids inside at this point.
My father in law is at his place near livermoore and its really bad up there. The fire can be seen out the living room window but its not burning is his direction last i heard

Back
Top Bottom