Colorado

AHHHH!!!!! Not good! Why isn't this being reported on the "live" coverage on the news?!!!
he.gif

Because they only had to evacuate 100 people and the fire is only about 40 acres. So I suspect it is just too small to bother much with.

I was at my Dad's house this morning. One of his neighbors has land that is close the High Park fire, he gave me a link to a website that updates the incidents in Colorado....It looks to be very detailed as to the fire locations and the land involved. They fly the area at night and mark the boundaries using infra red then overlay the data on a topographic map...The fires in Colorado including Waldo Canyon is covered.

I hope that the information will be usefull to some of you.

http://www.inciweb.org/state/6/

Colorado Burning....you are all in our prayers. I hope that none of you loose your property to these horrible events.

Hi all,
Just evacuated my chickens to a friends house (who also has chickens) I am soo relieved to have the girls settled, and penned, and in the shade
It's 104 at my house with smoke, and ashes.

My family and I are still at our house.

All these fires are horrible!
My inlaws are in the hewlett gulch/deer meadows way area and deer meadows is gone. The fire is about 100 yards from the inlaws house. My father in law was there till about 8p fri and he was watching houses catch fire and burn to the ground in 15 mins.

I was up in fairplay on sat and part of sun and watched the fire by leadville start. I was talking to a shop keeper in fairplay and i guess some idiot was shooting at camping lanterns for target practice! This is only according to the news grape vine of a small town of course, but i've found them to be pretty accurate.

I hope all of you near the new or old fires are safe!! Keep everyone updated because we're all willing to help if able to

oh and its 105 here in loveland today

Back
Top Bottom