Columbian Rock Thread!!!!

Pics
Picked up 2 Columbian Rocks today from Yard Full Orocks. Very pretty birds. I can't get over how big they already are. Have a feeling I will be getting more of these.

Let me know how you make out at the fair.    Dennis

It looks like I will be showing even more of my birds then I had planned. I was talking to the Chairman of the poultry show and he asked me to take more birds. I had been planning on only taking my almost birds but he said they were not going to be taken out of the cages to be judged so now I can take a couple more.

It looks like I will be showing even more of my birds then I had planned. I was talking to the Chairman of the poultry show and he asked me to take more birds. I had been planning on only taking my almost birds but he said they were not going to be taken out of the cages to be judged so now I can take a couple more.
They must be short of exhibitors. It will give people more to look at. Have fun at the fair. Dennis

Let me know how you make out at the fair.    Dennis

Those two placed first and third!

We brought 11 animals all together. Out of those 11, 1 was just a very young duck, and 2 were not SOP approved colors. Those are the only ones that didn't place. We got 2 thirds, 2 seconds, 4 firsts AND Standard Breed Champion!!!

Those two placed first and third!

We brought 11 animals all together. Out of those 11, 1 was just a very young duck, and 2 were not SOP approved colors. Those are the only ones that didn't place. We got 2 thirds, 2 seconds, 4 firsts AND Standard Breed Champion!!!
Congradulations I'm happy your birds did well. I would put some some of them things that jump up down but I don't know how. I'm happy for ya. Dennis

Back
Top Bottom