Come On!

Need some snow to help insulate my leaky old farmhouse!! I patched most of the drafts with expando foam and caulk, but short of gutting the interior, putting up tyvek and insulation, installing access into the attic and blowing in insulation ($$$$$) I'm stuck with an inefficient house until it snows. Already burned over a cord of wood (thank god for the woodstove, hate to think of how much LP that would be). Need some snow so I can spend my gas money on high octane Polaris feed instead of high dollar furnace feed!

At least I've been able to ice fish for a few weeks already.

Global warming?
hu.gif

Quote:
Or global warming in the north and global cooling in the south, rather.
roll.png

Goodness knows what's happening to the earth! We've been getting so much overcast and cool southerly it's insane. There is usually next to no wind in the summer!
gig.gif

Happened once in the UK. Snowed all through February, which was very out of season. Snow didn't melt until April.
caf.gif

ray's two cents :

Quote:
roll.png

Goodness knows what's happening to the earth! We've been getting so much overcast and cool southerly it's insane. There is usually next to no wind in the summer!
gig.gif

hemisphere warming?!?!?!​

Quote:
roll.png

gig.gif

hemisphere warming?!?!?!

I haven't got a clue.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom