COMPLETED - Help Needed - Rank, Rate, Vote for the "best" Coop Pages"

I have a question about these pages. Are these coops found in the coop section? I don't mean the 165 pages of things I can't see the pics of, but where they are all separated by size or type? Were we going through the bizillion pages on all those pages to separate them for sections? I know I have seen some of those coops before, but some were really new to me. I've been through the old setup for the coops over and over during the years and I know there were new ones. I went through all of those and haven't found the incubator I was looking for. Shame too, because it was a nicely done page. It really needs to be laced under the incubator section. It's just an frustrating amount of work to have to open ever single page otherwise to find anything. I was on page 8 when I finally didn't want to deal with it anymore.

It insisted I had to rate it so it got rated at 1, not being a coop. The page address is https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/utility-trailer-brooder
That was the perfect thing to do! Thanks!!

I have a question about these pages. Are these coops found in the coop section? I don't mean the 165 pages of things I can't see the pics of, but where they are all separated by size or type? Were we going through the bizillion pages on all those pages to separate them for sections? I know I have seen some of those coops before, but some were really new to me. I've been through the old setup for the coops over and over during the years and I know there were new ones. I went through all of those and haven't found the incubator I was looking for. Shame too, because it was a nicely done page. It really needs to be laced under the incubator section. It's just an frustrating amount of work to have to open ever single page otherwise to find anything. I was on page 8 when I finally didn't want to deal with it anymore.

This project is just for coops that have been submitted to the recent coop contest and also some coops that should have been, but weren't rated over the past 3 years. None of the coops that are in this list are currently in the thumbnailed index of coops by size. This is part of the process we use to get coops into those sized indexes. From time to time a coop may slip through and be miscategorized or categorized twice, but we are usually able to weed those out pretty well.

Don't worry, any incubators, or other items that shouldn't have been added to the coops section should be sorted out in this process before they are added to the index. We'll also try to make sure they get added to the incubator / brooder sections.

That was the perfect thing to do! Thanks!!

This project is just for coops that have been submitted to the recent coop contest and also some coops that should have been, but weren't rated over the past 3 years. None of the coops that are in this list are currently in the thumbnailed index of coops by size. This is part of the process we use to get coops into those sized indexes. From time to time a coop may slip through and be miscategorized or categorized twice, but we are usually able to weed those out pretty well.

Don't worry, any incubators, or other items that shouldn't have been added to the coops section should be sorted out in this process before they are added to the index. We'll also try to make sure they get added to the incubator / brooder sections.
I was hoping that was what was going on. I was going cross eyed trying to find that thing. So are we getting to rate something else now?? Let us at em! LOL

2 questions. . .1 - how many submissions are there, in total? & 2 - how long will we have to rate them?

I have done 12 ('3 assignments') - willing to do more. . .

There are about 90 coops that need review.

We're trying to get about 10 different people to review each coop so we can get multiple opinions on each one.

We're about 3/4 done, so once each coop has received enough ratings the system will automatically close the project. No way to know how long that will go... it depends on how many other people rate the coops and how quickly.

I have done some.
big_smile.png

But a little note to the builders, some of the coops are beautiful, with nice pics from all angles, but no building info at all. So if I just would love to build one of the coops there is no instruction.

I really enjoy the ones the lead you step by step almost like a blueprint with photos.

Back
Top Bottom