Connecticut!

Beth G. :

sad.png

Oh no not the one from BPS???
Quote:

yes it was the big boy he was so darn stupid.was always hiding head first in the big nesting boxes an behind things was such a big boob.but i loved him looked like he went in for bed an on of the other ones jumped on him an broke his neck of something.had no signs of illness or any blood just laying in the box with his head pinned under his body.you know how big those roos get they can realy hurt each other.she was not to upset she just love that darn snowy you gave her she goes every where with her on the farm she is so sweet.the buff roo tyler was my buddy lol​

Oh that stinks!! Yeah my two boys from the same breeder are big babies too
wink.png
I am constantly chasing the other younger roo's away from them and picking them up and toting them around. The older one likes to watch me but is timid and just hangs back and watches me more than anything. He's got a big ole strut to his step that makes me giggle!!! lol

Yeah those white orp's are a hoot! They are always walking behind me squacking about wheres the food lady!?!
Quote:

yes it was the big boy he was so darn stupid.was always hiding head first in the big nesting boxes an behind things was such a big boob.but i loved him looked like he went in for bed an on of the other ones jumped on him an broke his neck of something.had no signs of illness or any blood just laying in the box with his head pinned under his body.you know how big those roos get they can realy hurt each other.she was not to upset she just love that darn snowy you gave her she goes every where with her on the farm she is so sweet.the buff roo tyler was my buddy lol

Anyone going to the Northeastern Poultry Conference? It's Jan 14th & 15th in Springfield, Mass. There will be a BYC table there, where BYCers can meet up and take a load off. Anyone willing to field questions at the table from the general masses for an hour or more is eligible for a 6 month GFM upgrade -PM Stoopid for details.

Hope to see you there! I'll be in my newly acquired blue (and man, is it blue!) BYC hoodie. -Martha

Back
Top Bottom