Consolidated Kansas

#1 is a pullet. #2 is a cockerel. I can't see the others' sickle and tail feathers to tell. I butcher or sell or donate roosters. It all depends on the time I have, the weather etc. A couple months ago I gave away 23 full sized cockerels just to keep from butchering again. Depending on your location, there's always someone who will buy cockerels if they are big enough to butcher.
Just an update a few weeks later, I think that #1 is a cockeral with the red showing up on his shoulders. So fun to watch these guys change! They keep you guessing for sure.
6DB2C9FD-5ADD-4050-9A10-68750948F51A.jpeg

It's been a very long time with a lot of water under the bridge since I've been on this thread. Howdy to everyone I used to know here and also to anyone I haven't met yet. :frow I'm back on the hunt for purebred birds again after some losses and birds getting up in age. My 3 year old is very enthused as well lol.

It's been a very long time with a lot of water under the bridge since I've been on this thread. Howdy to everyone I used to know here and also to anyone I haven't met yet. :frow I'm back on the hunt for purebred birds again after some losses and birds getting up in age. My 3 year old is very enthused as well lol.
Hi! If you’re interested, I have Ayam Cemani, Jubliee Orpington, BLRW, Polish and silkie cockerels! I also have a lavender orpington pullet and some ayam cemani pullets! :) All pure bred!

Hi! If you’re interested, I have Ayam Cemani, Jubliee Orpington, BLRW, Polish and silkie cockerels! I also have a lavender orpington pullet and some ayam cemani pullets! :) All pure bred!
I'm mostly needing some pullets or chicks. I have more cockerels than I need atm. Any chance of silkie chicks or pullets or BLRW pullets?

I'm mostly needing some pullets or chicks. I have more cockerels than I need atm. Any chance of silkie chicks or pullets or BLRW pullets?
I have 3 blue silkie chicks that I am hoping are cockerels (kind of backwards) but I need a blue silkie roo. If any are pullets, then I won’t be keeping them! So possibly in about 3 months. 😬 I understand if that’s a bit too long!

Does anyone have any less than 3 month Lavendar Orpington cockerels, Less than 2 years EE cockerel, less than 3 months BCM cockerel with dark egg genes, or any splash laced red wyandotte pullets?

Back
Top Bottom