Looking to buy hens. KS MO Kansas City

Karel

Chirping
Nov 19, 2022
Hi all,
Still rather new, trying to post for consolidated Kansas (or Missouri). I'm looking to buy 1-5 hens in the Kansas City area. My current one is black, so looking for black or a mix of colors, so she wont stand out and get picked on too much. Breed does not matter. I love mixes. Would be great if she is laying or about to lay eggs. They will be welcomed with a lot of love to our home.
Thanks all,

Hi all,
Still rather new, trying to post for consolidated Kansas (or Missouri). I'm looking to buy 1-5 hens in the Kansas City area. My current one is black, so looking for black or a mix of colors, so she wont stand out and get picked on too much. Breed does not matter. I love mixes. Would be great if she is laying or about to lay eggs. They will be welcomed with a lot of love to our home.
Thanks all,
Are you only wanting adult hens? or are baby chicks ok? I have barnyard mix eggs in my incubator right now that should hatch about the 24th of February 2023, if you are interested

Yes I'm.interested! Is there a chance if sexing them young, or should I think straight run chances for females? I also have my own fertilized eggs, if you would be interested in incubating these for me if you have extra space in an upcoming round?

Back
Top Bottom