Ended Contest #11 Easter/Spring Fowl Photo Contest! 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

you rescued her? from where? its awesome! I have always wanted to rescue but never found any local areas to do so here in NC.......I want battery hens so bad!
Where are you in NC? There's a rescue organization in Charlotte, the Carolina Waterfowl Rescue. Rescue hens tend to go fast though. They always have roosters and other types of birds available.

you rescued her? from where? its awesome! I have always wanted to rescue but never found any local areas to do so here in NC.......I want battery hens so bad!
I actually own a hen rescue :) I adopted her from Animal Place, which is a an animal rescue group, and after they got her and 700 other hens back from the farm, I took 10, and re-homed 2 girls. Usually though, I rescue battery hens from a farm near me where they are all so abused. There must be somewhere in NC! I hope you find a place :)

Happy Easter From Lily!
@bigdave absolutely fantastic images and such a beautiful girl!

which are you submitting, I see three with fowl but we can only accept two images, so if you could somehow edit your post and post a big entry 1 and entry 2 at which your actually entering that would be fantastic!

Quote:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom