Ended Contest # 4 Edible Easter. 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch a Long!

Okay..​
[COLOR=FF0000]Spring Break at Bunny Beach[/COLOR]
This one was so much fun!! Lemon cake half - the dune behind the beach, and the beach Other lemon cake half - shaved to make the beach Crushed almonds - the rocks on the dune Chia seeds - the black sand of the beach Fondant - the water White icing - the whitecaps Goldfish - the fishies Chick lollipop - the lifegaurd Lifesaver - the life preserver on the lifeguard station Peeps - the sunbather and the new partier coming up from behind the dune Rosemary sprigs - the palm tree Candy footprints - the bunny tracks to the beach Edible Rice grass - the kelp on the beach, the grass going up the dune, and the seaweed on the beach Jelly beans - the rocks in the water at the beach Edible Rice bunnies - the decoration on the sunbather's umbrella Prezels - the 6 pack of beer next to the sunbather NON Edible items - Cupcake papers - beach umbrellas Straws - umbrella handle and sign posts Paper - sign (notice the margarita on the sign!) Paper bunny ears - the snorkling bunny and the bunnies coming to the party from behind the dune I don't think I forgot anything except the cake cooling rack that the entry is sitting on.
Wow, that's very creative! 0.0 And yummy!

Here's my first entry.
Woven bread easter basket filled with easter goodies

Very creative.

So many awesome entries! So much creativity!
clap.gif

Seeing what y'all have done inspired BB2K to try her hand; with her permission, here is what she came up with:

Easter peeps and chocolate mini eggs, fondant flowers, and fresh strawberries (I think there were supposed to be more strawberries, but somebody ate them)
roll.png

Your DD did a bang-up job with the fondant Bunny!

Frosted Sugar Cookies - yummy!

Those look very spring-like (and tasty)!

Amazing job everyone. All the entries are so creative and look oh so tasty. This was so fun, kinda sad its over. I hope they do another contest for Cinco de Mayo.

Last edited:
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who entered the contest and to everyone who participated in the thread! You all really do make these contests what they are and we couldn't do it without all you wonderful members!

Winners will be posted as soon as possible................. so please bear with us :pop

I know it's too late haha but wanted to share these two nifty things we made for an early Easter with family tomorrow. I'm not really crafty so sorry! The first is "Cheddar Bunny Carrots" and the second we call "Shy Bunny Pudding Cake"

Back
Top Bottom