Ended Contest #7 Cutest Baby Fowl - 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a very difficult contest for us to judge, as there are so many wonderful entries. It was super close, but we have a winner.

The winner of the Cutest Baby Fowl Contest is.........

MightyDucksVT
LL

Congratulations! This is the first time a duckling has won this contest!

Congrats, MightyDucks! I can see why your little ducky won, just lookit dem widdle feets <3 Although personally I still think my lil' Bean is cuter. What can I say, I'm biased.
tongue2.gif

OH MY GOSH!
wee.gif
Thank you everyone!!! I am so lucky to have been chosen from all of the adorable entries.
love.gif
I am proud to accept this win on behalf of all the wonderful Ancona duck breeders out there! Special shout out to my friends toadbriar, learycow, cKoop7, and W.O.W.S.A. farm (idr you BYC name!).
highfive.gif
This was a GREAT way to end my work week! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
celebrate.gif

OH MY GOSH!
wee.gif
Thank you everyone!!! I am so lucky to have been chosen from all of the adorable entries.
love.gif
I am proud to accept this win on behalf of all the wonderful Ancona duck breeders out there! Special shout out to my friends toadbriar, learycow, cKoop7, and W.O.W.S.A. farm (idr you BYC name!).
highfive.gif
This was a GREAT way to end my work week! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
celebrate.gif
That little duck deserved it!! I had my fingers crossed for him/her. We all want a poster and t-shirts with his/her picture from the contest on it!!

I just want to take the time to thank everyone again (especially the sponsor Brinsea!) for taking the time to put on this contest.
thumbsup.gif
I am happy to say I received my prize already via UPS! I will be hatching more cute duckling with is baby in the near future.
jumpy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom