Ended Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice color.
thumbsup.gif

Name: RedHead
Breed: Rhode Island Red
Standard

[/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:
Name of Bird: Fred
Age: Deceased(We think a coyote got him. He was my favorite! :( )
Breed: Salmon Faverolle
Standard

These cell phone pictures don't do him justice at all. He was gorgeous.

@Sally Sunshine

I'm sorry, but I have to know, what is the Rooster in the picture you have at the start of this forum?
I have been looking at them for a while now, and I am in LOVE!
Blue Partridge Brahma Thanks @Dawnrenae My husbands fav breed and they are our best selling rare breed, I think they are "Gentle Giants" or "Gentle Giant Beggers" lol
Link to our page is in my signature or on my profile page tons of images of all colors, very sweet birds.

A Blue Partridge hen

Splash Partridge cockerel/s & Pullet in background
1607131_1460360257517711_678349004_n.jpg

Gold/blk Partridge hen

@HickoryHollow He is lovely! Just a friendly reminder to everyone so you don't get Disqualified:
[SIZE=14pt]Contest Rules:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=6pt] [/SIZE]
Open to ALL BYC members in the Continental U.S. ONLY [SIZE=10pt](No Alaska or[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]Hawaii)[/SIZE]
Entries welcome for all types of Male domestic Fowl– chickens, ducks, quail, etc.
ONLY 1 MALE BIRD entry per member but may include up to 3 pictures of the same bird in order show all his striking features.
The picture must be a male bird in his natural plumage.
No Photoshop, dye jobs or captions allowed.
Your submission must be your own photo and not used in a previous contest.
To submit your entries, simply post your images in this thread.

PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR POST
Name of Bird:
Bantam or Standard

The decision of the winning images shall be made by the judges and will be final.
BYC Administration reserves the right to disqualify any artists/eggs not following the rules.
No one from Alaska or Hawaii can enter?! Well that's not fair!!!

name: Boss Man, Breed: Delaware x Rhode Island Red, Standard Or Bantam: Standard, Age: 10 Months.. At age 8 months he had all but 4 of his tail feathers ripped out by a neighboring dog.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom