Ended Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you
big_smile.png

My daughters white Plymouth Rock rooster.
Don't mind his comb he got into a fight with my Easter egger roo

sorry cant find the camera so stuck with these Iphone pics

Very nice!
Am I aloud to post my MALE parrot? Or no, is it just poultry?
The contest is for domestic fowl so parrots work!

Please post a picture!

Last edited:
I would LOVE peacocks some day!!! ((Sigh)) we're in a great place for them too - some day, I tell ya!! lol
Pop over by the peafowl forum. There are a couple breeders with them for sale and can ship them. If you're in Idaho I can help you. In 8+ years, after I'm done with college and vet school I will start breeding peafowl again. I will be raising 14 varieties by then. As for now I only have 2 varieties.

Pop over by the peafowl forum. There are a couple breeders with them for sale and can ship them. If you're in Idaho I can help you. In 8+ years, after I'm done with college and vet school I will start breeding peafowl again. I will be raising 14 varieties by then. As for now I only have 2 varieties.

Awesome thank you! It will be a little while until I'm prepared for them. I want to build them their own separate area for when they're not free ranging. I'll definitely hop over to that forum to learn more too - thanks again @birdrain92

Awesome thank you! It will be a little while until I'm prepared for them. I want to build them their own separate area for when they're not free ranging. I'll definitely hop over to that forum to learn more too - thanks again @birdrain92
You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom