Ended Contest #8 Natural Egg Photo Contest - 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Have a few more in my profile - take a look. Unfortunately I can only enter two.

IMO you picked the best - they are all great photos, but the one in the pear tree is absolutely AWESOME and Unique!
jumpy.gif

Thank you. I had fun taking them. One of my Vizsla dogs, Suki (see my avatar picture), had to help! Needless to say, I used a couple of stand-ins for the pictures since the original egg was an afternoon snack for the pooch! She thought I was putting the egg out for her to find and eat! :)

Last edited:
Thank you. I had fun taking them. One of my Vizsla dogs, Suki (see my avatar picture), had to help! Needless to say, I used a couple of stand-ins for the pictures since the original egg was an afternoon snack for the pooch! She thought I was putting the egg out for her to find and eat! :)

I never would have guessed that a dog would eat an egg
idunno.gif

I never would have guessed that a dog would eat an egg
idunno.gif
lol dogs love eggs, I have seen my dad find dogs abandoned and close to death's door (one couldn't even stand) and he would crack a raw egg in bowl and the poor things would slurp them up and would be stronger in just a few hours. I think he said it was all the vitamins and protein in eggs that boosted the dog up so quick.

This is not an entry. My two earlier ones are my entries. This one is just neat for you to enjoy.

Where is the Egg?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom