Coop decor

The chandelier looks like it hangs lower -than it really does . . .but, no the chickens have not tried to roost on it at all. Now the dust issue -yes the chickens are dusty,(as are all birds) LOL -So, since our flock is small -we commit to cleaning the coop as part of keeping them -usually weekly. We use apple cider vinegar to clean the walls weekly also (it breaks the chicken poo down really fast and leaves the Coop smelling fresh). We use a feather duster to clean the chandelier and everything else(besides the walls). The curtains are washed -usually every two weeks or so -along with the dog blankets, LOL(so, we wouldve been using that water anyway) Takes about 30 minutes a week -and is kindof relaxing actually . . . .

Found this at tractor supply on sale and thought it would look nice on my garage.

I know you posted this a long time ago, but this is SO adorable... I WANT TO LIVE IN YOUR CHICKEN COOP!!!!

I finished my coop :)

The fronts done, just no finished pic.

Now I just need a fence... I'm using screens nailed together for now (a sort of chicken tractor)

And my fave....

I really want a weathervane seeing it's been brought up!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom