Coop for 9 Chickens with room to expand

One important factor is do you life in a hurricane zone? I do and so I put down big beams into concrete to stabilize the coop and I put hurricane clamps on the roof hoping when we have one the coop will still be thee and not blown away.

I would have to say we do live in a hurricane zone. We don't get hit every 6-8 weeks or something crazy like that, but before we got the chickens we were hit with Irma when it made it further inland. I think that if we had just the shed with the modifications and whatnot, we would be fine.

I live in hurricane territory. Good for you, Here sheds would have been probably gone if not anchored well.

Alright, we finally found someone to get us a coop. It's going to be sent to us after it is made up North and then the chickens will finally have somewhere to permanently stay(let's hope it is a good deal better quality than the other coops we have, one of them just cracked straight in two and is being held together with twine, nails, and duct tape)! Thanks for all the help and have a good evening!
Happy travels! :frow

Back
Top Bottom