Coop Names and Signs

Our tractor coop (4 hens, run / coop combo) is the Mini Coop-er.

We've finally decided to go all out for the ladies and have added a permanent coop. Once the run is built, we'll move the girls to their new digs. We're definitely hanging on to the Mini Coop-er for quarantining and for a holding zone when we add new birds.

Several months into this chicken venture we are most decidedly smitten!

My chickens pretty much dominate my whole backyard.
gig.gif

Mine is called The Chilton. I was thinking when they finished building it, it was so nice I thought it was The Hilton. Then, The Chicken Hilton. Then, The Chilton! I should copyright the name! The far right two door area used to be an old dog kennel. Converted that into a coop and then of course Chicken Math hit and so expanded. I keep saying I'm at my limit (50) but somehow keep getting more chickens. I'm at 60 and that has to be my max. I have another 10'x12' garden shed on the other side of the yard that I converted into a chicken coop and am in my 3rd week of trying my first batch of meat birds.

Last edited:

Jardin des Poulets

"Garden of Chickens"
We had all flower names when we first started but then we got some Roos and other new additions--the flower name deal has lost steam. Now it sort of just represents their landscape...

Back
Top Bottom