Ended Coop Page Contest #1 - Win a $20 BYC Store Gift Certificate!

WE named COCO CHANEL manor!
cool.png

And today transfered my post here https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/coco-chanel-castle !

By the book,...
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Here are my coops not has cool has the ones on here but not to bad for my first three

This is the latest coop I have created still needs paint but is all done; this was created from recycled store shelving old pvc pipe and the roofing is adhesive floor tile I found laying around.

The next few pics are the second coop I built from recycled store shelves old pvc and the roofing is some floor tile we found laying around.

My first coop old wood, a $5 gallon of paint from Home Depot our old above ground pool frame old ac vents to vent the coop the coop door is controlled by a pulley system. The art work on the coop was free hand painted by our niece

They are not has good as the ones i have seen on BYC but the flock seems to like their little coops.

Thank you for letting me share.

Last edited:
A reminder, we do not accept picture submissions in this thread, only coop pages posted in our "Coops" section of the site.

If you posted coop pics in this thread, please edit them out of your posts so we can keep this thread for link submissions and questions only.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom