Guide Coop pages and member pages tutorial and feedback

Thank you. I'm not sure if I did it right, but it's on there. Every time I tried to post the link it came out a whole bunch of indecipherable letters. So I copied my previous post and pasted the whole thing.
I've edited your post and added the link to your page for you. So you're entered now
smile.png
Good luck!

Here is our chicken coop we built for our chickens its fully insulated and electrical timers for light, heat lamp and water warmers for winter

When I click on the "Add your Chicken Coop Here" it does not give me the "upload your chicken coop plans" link. Just allows me to view recent chicken coop plans.
How do I upload and start my own chicken coop plans at the correct template? Can you send me the link? Thanks! Here is my coop and I really want to add it.

When I click on the "Add your Chicken Coop Here" it does not give me the "upload your chicken coop plans" link. Just allows me to view recent chicken coop plans.
How do I upload and start my own chicken coop plans at the correct template? Can you send me the link? Thanks! Here is my coop and I really want to add it.
Click here....https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/create/type/2 This is where you create a coop page. Once you are done and have Saved it, your coop page will appear at the top of the page with the other coop pages, beneath the coop listings....(small, medium large, etc...)

Enjoy! :)

Back
Top Bottom