Guide Coop pages and member pages tutorial and feedback

Aw, thanks, YC. I wasn't sure what the deal was when I'd click on How to Build a Coop Page (or whatever that was called) it took me right back to this thread. So I thought I had to put the link to mine right here. I am old and easily confused.
lau.gif
I think I entered mine in the last coop contest so that should sufficient.

Oh, and I'm glad you like our setup. Thank you. It's working very well and I'm just as happy with it over a year later as I was when we put the last paint brush down.

Nice job on your DIY coop. I had a small one and was so hooked I decided to build a bigger one myself. Found lots of ideas on the internet, and developed some building skills at the same time. I originally thought I'd just go buy a plastic shed and add stuff to it and cut out holes and just go the easy route of a "pre built" structure. I'm so glad I did it myself. Here's my final product.

Here's the full post in the COOPS> https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/atihenzas-place

Last edited:
Quote:
Skills are the MOST important commodity ...... everyone has plans, ideas, notions, thoughts..... all are but vapor, unless put into practice.... ANY idjit with an internet connection can buy nigh anything these days, on nothing more than his e-mail address ....... BUILD SOMETHING, with your own hands? That makes you Special .......

"...... because how you get there is the worthier part." - Shepherd Book

Thank you. I'm not sure if I did it right, but it's on there. Every time I tried to post the link it came out a whole bunch of indecipherable letters. So I copied my previous post and pasted the whole thing.

Thank you. I'm not sure if I did it right, but it's on there. Every time I tried to post the link it came out a whole bunch of indecipherable letters. So I copied my previous post and pasted the whole thing.

That's strange isn't it when you were able to post the link in your above post :idunno

@sumi maybe to help you with the link?

Back
Top Bottom