Coops in CT

kh1988

In the Brooder
Jan 3, 2017
Hello everyone, im new to the page here. I've been thinking about building a coop in the spring time for a small flock of about 6 hens. Already have done hours and hours of research on the subject. My question is, does anyone have a small backyard coop in CT that i could come visit? I just want to see, and talk to someone first hand about the coop design, and I want to see how messy the birds are, and how much maintenence is involved. If anyone would be kind enough to show me around their coop it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Kyle

Welcome to BYC!
welcome-byc.gif

Hello everyone, im new to the page here. I've been thinking about building a coop in the spring time for a small flock of about 6 hens. Already have done hours and hours of research on the subject. My question is, does anyone have a small backyard coop in CT that i could come visit? I just want to see, and talk to someone first hand about the coop design, and I want to see how messy the birds are, and how much maintenence is involved. If anyone would be kind enough to show me around their coop it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Kyle
Welcome to BYC!

Try your state chat thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/55/connecticut

I am in prospect, next to waterbury. Beautiful setup you have there!

If you ever take a trip up to my area, let me know. I live right near the Barkhamsted Reservoir. Its about a 50 minute trip for you. Nice drive once you get off Route 8.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom