Cottontail is getting neutered tomorrow!!

Aww he’s so cute
He really is a sweet boy... He's not fond of being picked up but he loves pets and companionship. He's crawled willingly into my daughter's lap a few times but he's never done that for me, little bugger. He's never bitten anyone although he does like to chew things he's not supposed to like cords and the vertical blinds. I've had to seriously bunny proof everything and he still finds things.

Update!!!!! Cottontail is coming home from his surgery! Surprisingly, he is already digging and eating in his hay!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 1
He's adorable! Neutered and spayed rabbits make great house pets! Just don't feed him a bunch of junk food-seeds and so forth, to help control his weight. Also, keep an eye on his teeth as his incisors grow constantly and he needs to chew to keep them from getting too long. I just love his hair color!

He's adorable! Neutered and spayed rabbits make great house pets! Just don't feed him a bunch of junk food-seeds and so forth, to help control his weight. Also, keep an eye on his teeth as his incisors grow constantly and he needs to chew to keep them from getting too long. I just love his hair color!
Thank you!!!! 🐰🤎

He is doing so well! I’ve watched so much videos and they were all on how the rabbit will be very tired and not feeling well, and not eating. Surprisingly, he is the complete opposite, he is digging in his hay, eating, pooping, and he wants to run out of the cage every time I open it. He is doing better than I could’ve imagined! I also gave him some water in a syringe and some banana he took both of those so well! I hope he’ll take the medicine that good too! ☺️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    498.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom