Could it be?

Flawedatdesign

Chirping
8 Years
May 18, 2011
Dixon Missouri
Okay this week I have been fighting some sort of pred. I forgot to bring feed in for my SLW chicks as I can't put them outside yet due to the fact they have been in the AC all this time. Also untill I figure out what is killing my birds I really don't want to put them out although would like to have them off my desk.

So I go to get some feed out by the coops. I hear something pulling at the wire like it's stuck. As I shine the flashlight I see a set of eyes then gone. I look up the area behind the coops and it's 2 older kittens like 3-4 months old if not older and Mama Cat.

Could they be the ones killing my birds?

Well the one this morning was pulled through the fence once it got stuck they ate what they wanted and left the rest which wasn't much. I don't see 2 kittens and Mama Cat who isn't real big taking down my Roo like he was taken down. Even with him sleeping they still fight some enough to run cats off. So maybe I'm just hoping

I've always heard racoons will pull them through the fence like that.. maybe you should set up a game cam or a trap of some sort? either way I hope ya catch the thing!

Back
Top Bottom