Coupon Help

watsonlane

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jul 9, 2010
Does anyone live where they can get the Atlanta Journal or some west coast areas with some awsome coupons? I'd be glad to pay for coupons to be mailed to me, along with several others. In this little town, we don't get the best papers with coupons. HELP!!!!

Try putting under want to buy section! I think that would help get more response. Also suggest that you ask the library to subscribe to one of these if they have any funds for subscriptions. Great luck!

I live in ny and started buying the utica od paper and the saturday times union just to get decent coupons. certainly have enough coupons for cheerios now
lol.png

oh yeah i forgot i also print coupons from smart source, red plum, and coupons.com you can try experimenting a bit with different zip codes from other states and see if you can get a different variety. I contacted different manfactures and have gotten coupons from them that way as well. google arm and hammer you can print coupons from them too I think they have a limit but i honestly dont remember what their conditions were.

Back
Top Bottom