Reward or Coupon Programs for Pet Supply/Food Purchases?

HomesteaderWife

Free Ranging
9 Years
Apr 24, 2015
Alabama
Hi everyone, so I am looking for information to help further make our purchases of pet/livestock food and supplies more valuable. Essentially more bang for our buck! I am trying to find companies that have either rewards programs, rebates, or coupons available for their food, litter, treats, flea/tick, etc. Does anyone know of any or have any suggestions? Do you know of anyone I could write to for coupons and such?

I remembered Fresh Step Paw Points from back in the animal shelter days - we used to save up the donated litter codes for cool things! I joined last year and have been earning points towards free litter. Pretty satisfied with the way things besides litter can count towards points, and it doesn't have to be their brand. That's the only program I am a part of now. My Referral Code, Click Here! (Disclaimer: It helps us earn 25 points per referral, we do highly recommend the program)

I know some other litter companies I think have a points program, but the only thing that counts towards points are specific purchases of that litter brand.

We use Credilio for flea/tick and I know they have a rebate program but I didn't get a receipt at vet last go around so I need to check with them and make sure to get one next time.

Not sure of anything off hand elsewise for our dogs, goats, chickens, duck, kitties as far as other programs. Any help much appreciated

Thanks for any help!

The only things I've seen is on the back of my Nutrena bag, there's a "Plaid Perks". I haven't looked into it to see what's offered.
Downside for some of these "reward" programs nowadays is the company wants lots of info or you have to jump through hoops.

I do have the rewards thing through TSC and get "coupons" for so many $$ off purchases about every 2-3 months or so. I get the coupon in an email, but upon checkout, the lady usually just looks to see if there's a coupon on my account and gives it to me, otherwise, I'd probably forget.

Oh, not really pet related, but if you do your own vehicle maintenance, O'Reilly Auto Parts also has a reward/coupon thing. It's switched to email too I think, but hey, $5-10 off a purchase, I'll take it.

I use TSC rewards system, the more you spend you'll get a few extra benefits (free same day delivery, free full day trailer rental, ect.)

I check Amazon periodically for their treats, I can find coupons and sub & save discounts up to 40% off.

Email wise-

Purina will send out coupons for chickens and dogs, maybe others as well.

Canidae will send coupons.

*Most companies you email will happily send a couple coupons, some even send free goodies.

Definitely use Tractor Supply rewards for sure, I am glad others do too. We save up our points and got about $20 off one trip recently, woohoo!

I will have to talk to our feed store and see if they have anything, that is an interesting idea. I have yet to hear anything about it but will check.

I think Plaid Perks is just on strictly purchases of their feed? I will definitely check into auto-related coupons and also try and see if I can find samples or coupons from any feed companies. I know a few years ago I was able to email and get coupons for Dog Chow.

I think Plaid Perks is just on strictly purchases of their feed?
https://www.plaidperks.com/
Looks like it is and not a reward thing I'd personally sign up for. I don't have a hankering for a hat or to take polls/surveys or to even upload a receipt...I'll pass😅

But the O'Reilly's I do use. I think Advance and Auto Zone have something similar. Got a $10 off next purchase the other day from O'Reilly, it expires in August, so I'm sure I can use it before then.

I'm part of Nutrena's Plaid Perks rewards program because their All Flock feed is the most available in my area so I thought I may as well take advantage of their rewards. I upload receipts (this month they are doing double points for purchases on Fridays so I can get a $5 coupon after purchasing just 3 bags of feed) and they also just give out coupons every now and again. When I first joined around early spring they were giving a $10 off coupon for their chick starter feed, which my hens really enjoyed as a morning mash treat!

I am very much looking forward to this thread growing! I'd like to do what I can to help reduce costs while not sacrificing quality.

Back
Top Bottom