Questions about NPIP program

That's quite the slur to throw in my direction. How about some evidence for the claims you are posting re: NPIP on various threads. Not proof, mind you, simply evidence which sugggests your claims are more likely than not? I'll lower the bar for you.
You don't want proof, huh? Just evidence? Ok. These are your words.

“They destroy the flock. Not the bird, the flock. Because its too difficult to determine which is the offending bird with 100% confidence, and because the value of private livestock is insignificant when compared to the potential damage to state agricultural activity.”

Here’s a question you replied to.

“Is this true? Could I potentially lose my entire flock by participating in the program because of an outbreak at another farm?”

Your answer: Yes its true.

Are your own words evidence enough? Or do you have 7 more paragraphs of distraction that will sway a lay towards positive thoughts of NPIP?

You said the value of private livestock is insignificant to the potential damage to state agricultural activity. Read it again. ...PRIVATE LIVESTOCK IS INSIGNIFICANT TO STATE AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITY. Just say it, State Control.

You are using BS phrases to emphasize your position. "State Agricultural Activity". Is that people in a white truck wearing high visibility orange vests spraying chemicals on county roads knowing very well vapor drift is a thing?

I will go on record and say that PRIVATE LIVESTOCK is worth more than tenfold the worth of "State Agricultural Activity" to the people that actually live from it.

Make a post without any caveats about the benefits of not registering with NPIP and I'll apologize and retract my advocate comment.

“They destroy the flock. Not the bird, the flock. Because its too difficult to determine which is the offending bird with 100% confidence, and because the value of private livestock is insignificant when compared to the potential damage to state agricultural activity.”

“Is this true? Could I potentially lose my entire flock by participating in the program because of an outbreak at another farm?”

Are your own words evidence enough? Or do you have 7 more paragraphs of distraction that will sway a lay towards positive thoughts of NPIP?

You said the value of private livestock is insignificant to the potential damage to state agricultural activity. Read it again. ...PRIVATE LIVESTOCK IS INSIGNIFICANT TO STATE AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITY. Just say it, State Control.
All of which is true, WHETHER YOUR FLOCK IS NPIP OR NOT.

I understand your objection to the State doing what they want on your property with your livestock - but that legal ship sailed two centuries ago (as to the first part) and a century ago (as to the second). Not being NPIP won't prevent the State from doing any of the parade of horribles listed above.

Neither is there a scintilla of evidence that the State is arbitrarily culling NPIP-participating flocks because they are impacting sales of the big producers.

Address the question.

Last edited:
All of which is true, WHETHER YOUR FLOCK IS NPIP OR NOT.

I understand your objection to the State doing what they want on your property with your livestock - but that legal ship sailed two centuries ago (as to the first part) and a centruy ago (as to the second). Not being NPIP won't prevent the State from doing any of the parade of horribles listed above.

Neither is there a scintilla of evidence that the State is arbitrarily culling NPIP-participating flocks because they are impacting sales of the big producers.

Address the question.
They can't just another troll conspiracist.

Last edited:

You are using BS phrases to emphasize your position. "State Agricultural Activity". Is that people in a white truck wearing high visibility orange vests spraying chemicals on county roads knowing very well vapor drift is a thing?

I will go on record and say that PRIVATE LIVESTOCK is worth more than tenfold the worth of "State Agricultural Activity" to the people that actually live from it.

Make a post without any caveats about the benefits of not registering with NPIP and I'll apologize and retract my advocate comment.
Which is why I chose to not be npip. I am not comfortable with all the b.s. that can happen once you register your flock.

Back
Top Bottom