Craigslist find for Central Oregon

Cargo

Songster
12 Years
Sep 28, 2010
Farmington, NM
http://bend.craigslist.org/grd/2142307780.html

I
would beat them up on the price a bunch since you have to move it yourself.
Looks like something I have seen from a BYC member. Yep, here it is from yolknaround
Solid construction. I would make an offer if I needed a new coop.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red and White Chicken Coop w/ Laying Hens - $900 (SE Bend)
Date: 2011-01-03, 5:12PM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

We built this coop 2 years ago for our daughter. While we love having chickens and the eggs we decided it will be time for them to go in the spring. The coop is super solid construction and has insulated walls and floors. The roof is tar papered and shingled. The coop is 4x5 and the run length is 10 feet. They can enjoy going underneath of their coop for added space to scratch and stretch their wings. There is a large insulated back door for ease of cleaning and a smaller egg door on the side for collecting eggs out of the 3 built in nest boxes. It has 2 windows and a pop door that slides up and down from the outside of the coop. There is wire enclosing the entire outside areas and a cute wired door at the far end so you can go in and clean, feed, water, etc. It will come with all feeders, watering supplies food,etc. We have 2 Buff Orpingtons and 2 Plymoth Rocks. They are almost 2 years old and lay brown eggs, very well. If interested you will need to arrange a way to remove this structure from our property. We do not have the means. It is large and will require a trailer. We would like it to be gone by April. Please see photos and if you are interested please email and we can arrange a time for you to come by and take a look. Thank you. I also have pictures of the construction of this coop if you would like to see them as well.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3n53p73l65Y35W55P2b13a1518198e4d9195c.jpg
3n03p53lf5Y05Q45T3b130ed780bda86d1890.jpg
3n63m33od5Y45V05R0b13a0097d1b24811a67.jpg

PostingID: 2142307780

Last edited:
I do have access to a trailer large enough to move this though so if anyone needs a hand I would be glad to help.

Back
Top Bottom