Crazy 24 hour auction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering 8+ eggs from my Old English bantam. They will be a mixture of my show placing Quail OE, Splash OE, Black OE & Blue Wheaton OE. All are in separated pens.
358608325.jpg
360534058.jpg
359140994.jpg
I have hatched several in my bators! Paypal Shipping $10.85. Please start at $6.00

I have 6+ muscovie eggs for you to bid on. Reserve of 5.00 and I'm not sure on the shipping but I will say $12.00(priority with dc) as they are larger than a chicken egg and there are already extras. Paypal payment promtly will get the eggs mailed out tomarrow or early saturday.

I have 1 black/white drake and my hens are cream, blu/grey/white and brown/white. These eggs may have come mainly from the brown/white hen? !! As she is monitoring the nest. Thanks for bidding. Susan

12748_1000100_11.jpg

12748_1000084-.jpg

12748_1000085-1.jpg

Shelleyd--just wanted to let you know I only had two eggs not hatch. I'll give 'em another day or two, but I just have a feeling!!

And, durn durn! I want therealsilkiechick's silkie eggs SO BAD!! But, as I've already discovered, now is NOT the time to be trying to incubate eggs!!!
*siiiiigh*
Oh well...who knows what'll be available in a month when I'm officially settled and ready for some hatching eggs!!
=0 )

Quote:
Will you be doing this again later on? Both incubators will be full within the next day or two, and I wont be able to incubate any more until 4-5 weeks.

i do list them here sometimes but usually only 6+ at a time. thought i'd try something new see how they do with a full dozen+ .
smile.png

CURRENT OFFERS & POST# SELLER HIGH BID/BIDDER

12+ mixed bantam eggs Chickenaddict R$5
$12 shipping #2749

3 Porcelain D'Uccle & 3 Bantam Salmon Faverolle Eggs DUccleDude R$6
$10 shipping #2756

6+ SQ BBS Silkie eggs cherndon712 $8 pegasuschick
These will NOT ship before 5/11
actual shipping #2769 plus $2

12 eggs silkies & showgirls chickenlisa R$6
shipping $11

12 b/b/spl frizzled cochin eggs therealsilkiechick $20 shipped Heather J
#2776 Set#1

12 buff silkie eggs therealsilkiechick R$20 shipped
#2776 set#2

batch of Blue Cochins - Large fowl pamperedpoultry $5 kinnip
Shipping $10 #2779

6 SQ GoldNeck Booted Bantams Pumpkinpup $5 pidgey104
Shipping $9 #2801

10+ Rhode Island Red eggs sunshinesilkies R$6
Shipping $11.00 Paypal #2805

8+ eggs Old English bantam sunshinesilkies R$6
Shipping $10.85. Paypal #2806

6+ muscovie eggs justhatchin R$5
shipping $12.00 #2807

6 + Pure Bred Silver Laced Wyandottes chicks for better health R$5
Shipping $9.00 #2808

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I want those buff silkies so bad, but I don't have any room!!
barnie.gif
Why can't another of these darned banty hens go broody?? There are only 5 brooding now, that leaves me at least 8 more that aren't, not counting the silkie girls! Surely someone should want to, right?
lau.gif

Quote:
LOL!! Plus you have eggs coming from the swap right? Are you even going to have room for those. I am having to sell some of my eggs that I need to keep b/c I have some in the mail or soon to be
smile.png
Just got two more small bators - so that should help.
smile.png

I have eggs that should be coming from 2 swaps!! So I think I should hold off on more right now. All my little banty broodies have at least 8 eggs each, and some have 12, so they have as many as they can hold!
lau.gif
There are 19 empty cups in the bator, with nothing due to hatch until your bantam EE's on the 30th, and there are only 5 of those
big_smile.png
So I don't think I should risk it right now
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom