Cream Legbar Club -- WWIT

I am now an associate member, will be a full member when I get paid next. I inherited a pair and trio of new legbars from a friend on facebook (think she is a member here too) so my flock now totals 3 pure roosters, 5 pure ladies, and some rose comb legbar projects with better egg color than my pure legbar ladies. So glad to see the club moving along so nicely. Have I missed out on any messages or anything? I just happened to stumble across this tonight, wasn't someone supposed to message/email potential members as it went along or was that plan scratched earlier? Sorry for being out of the loop lately

Yes Michael, I know I at least sent you either messages or e-mails or both, we would love to have your help. I will go check the website signup info now and make sure I have your e-mail right! Things did get a little quiet here as we worked on things "in the background" but we are ready for the unveil and for guidance from what CLUB MEMBERS want.

Rinda

• less than 1-week until the club meeting. (Feb 2).
  • Crest contest underway.
  • Start counting your Cream Legbar eggs by Feb.1. more on that soon.
  • ---> I'm posting this to keep it on the radar...so it pops up when I click the "profile" button at the top --and it doesn't sift to beyond the first page.

jumpy.gif

Are we gonna have a test meeting first? That is just to make sure everyone know's how to do it Like ME? My pair haven't layed anything yet but they should start some time in Feb or March.

YES.... I will send all those signed up as full members the link for the meetings on Wednesday or Thursday. There will be a 20 minute "test meeting" from 8:30-8:50 AM Central Time on Saturday, it will give me a few minutes to explain how the website works and you a chance to make sure your microphone or telephone can hook into the meeting properly. The actual meeting will begin at 9:00 AM Central Time at the same link. I will send everyone the links, rules/tips for the meeting, an agenda, and copies of all items we will be voting on all at once. If you wish to absentee vote, or to pre-vote just in case of technical difficulties at the meeting, respond to the e-mail with your vote selections. So exciting!

Rinda
acting Secretary
Cream Legbar Club

YES.... I will send all those signed up as full members the link for the meetings on Wednesday or Thursday. There will be a 20 minute "test meeting" from 8:30-8:50 AM Central Time on Saturday, it will give me a few minutes to explain how the website works and you a chance to make sure your microphone or telephone can hook into the meeting properly. The actual meeting will begin at 9:00 AM Central Time at the same link. I will send everyone the links, rules/tips for the meeting, an agenda, and copies of all items we will be voting on all at once. If you wish to absentee vote, or to pre-vote just in case of technical difficulties at the meeting, respond to the e-mail with your vote selections. So exciting!

Rinda
acting Secretary
Cream Legbar Club
Excellent Rinda!

I had sent a PM to you--but I see you already wrote all the answers!!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom