Cream Legbar Eggs from Ebay.

Yeah, all the air cells were all fully detached. I don’t think the one egg is going to hatch.

Wow! No air cells detached? That is shocking! I know who I’m buying from next. Thank you so much 😊

Here is the eBay seller: https://www.ebay.com/usr/americanr-33?_trksid=p4429486.m3561.l49544
They weren't even saddled at all. I was shocked!!! I will say eggs shipped to me I have had good luck with air cells but have gotten some detached and wobbly. These ones were really great. Waiting to hear how the 4 I gave the other guy do, last I knew he had 1 hatch. So I had 6/8. And right now his are 1/4 hopefully more to come. I have my PO hold eggs and I pick them up there so they aren't riding around all day.

I messaged her and asked if she was going to be listing any soon. She was great to communicate with. She told me depending on how they are laying she does 2nd chance offers too
Unfortunately I’m not home right now, and I won’t be back until the beginning of September. If I wasn’t away I would be buying them right now🤣. I might try to buy some when I get back, but it is going to start getting cooler soon. I live in Vermont, so it is going to get really chilly.
The hatching eggs I have in the incubator right now (barnyard mix eggs and the one CCL egg) are hatching on the 21st, and I’m so sad I won’t be there when they hatch😭. I really want to hatch some CCL soon and I might be to impatient to wait until next year🫠.

Her stock is from Greenfire Farms! They have the BEST stock. 2nd chance offers too!

Thank you so much for the help! I appreciate it! Can you post some pictures of your chicks? I would love to see them!

I left the one egg that was developing in the incubator, along with 4 others that were darker or looked like they might have started developing and died. The other ten eggs I cracked open and they were all scrambled inside. Most of the scrambled eggs had blood rings in them, so they probably tried to develop but since they were scrambled they couldn’t develop.

I left the one egg that was developing in the incubator, along with 4 others that were darker or looked like they might have started developing and died. The other ten eggs I cracked open and they were all scrambled inside. Most of the scrambled eggs had blood rings in them, so they probably tried to develop but since they were scrambled they couldn’t develop.
that stinks!!!

Back
Top Bottom