Cream Legbar Pictures

My white sport pullet. She is full of personality
1f600.png

Does your white sport pullet have a vaulted skull? Her crest looks very large. My white sport pullet has a vaulted skull but she's the only one I've ever seen with it.

She doesn't!  She just has a lot of "hair!" She probably has the largest crest of the girls I have right now.  

Wow thanks for responding! Well I need to get some new pictures of my girl as these are old but I just wanted to show you how much they look alike it's crazy! At first when I saw your pic I thought I was looking at my girl lol. I would love to see a side shot of your girl of you don't mind sharing more? Also where did you get her if I may?

I don't have a good side shot with me now, but I will try to get one for you. They do look very much alike!

We hatched her back in October. She's from our first hatch ever. My original birds came from a lady here in East Texas who had Greenfire lines.

Three tiny baby legbars. Been told they are all female but suspect one is a male because of the tiny dot. We'll see what happens…

Sorry for terrible photos - I'm still a bit new to this and don't want to take their brooder away for too long and freeze them.

This is our CL, Charlotte. We got her July 4 th weekend, 2016. She is still not laying! I love her dearly, but would probably not get another as the others like to peck at her elaborate comb. We are hoping for some pretty blue eggs soon!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to show off a photos of our favorite cream legbar grow-out. <3 So far we have 1 cockerel and 3 pullets from different breeder's flocks. :D Hoping to expand my numbers by just a few more once these lovely ladies come of age.

Could someone tell me if the black chick with the white dot a legbar chick. I bought some hatching eggs and they were sold as pure cream legbar but I've never seen a black legbar. I posted in the what breed/ gender but don't have any soild answers. Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom