Cream Legbar Pictures

Can you get a good picture of his back?
here is a range of male colors.

Could someone tell me if the black chick with the white dot a legbar chick. I bought some hatching eggs and they were sold as pure cream legbar but I've never seen a black legbar. I posted in the what breed/ gender but don't have any soild answers. Thank you in advance.
He certainly is a dark little guy. He might possibly be a cross, I've crossed a sexlinked olive eggers using cream legbar hens and Marans cock.
Growing him out, you will know for sure.

Could someone tell me if the black chick with the white dot a legbar chick. I bought some hatching eggs and they were sold as pure cream legbar but I've never seen a black legbar. I posted in the what breed/ gender but don't have any soild answers. Thank you in advance.

decidedly not a Legbar, could be a Legbar mix
If he was all white, then he might be a White Legbar.
but there are no black Legbars

decidedly not a Legbar, could be a Legbar mix
If he was all white, then he might be a White Legbar.
but there are no black Legbars

Sorry you got scammed there is a lot of that going on out, there are a lot of so called breeders out there that don't care they don't manage there flocks. Chances are more of your chicks are not pure either even though they look it.I would ask the seller for a full refund and if he won't expose him to other BYC members. Also in future do not sell any of those birds as pure legbars. That is how so many breeds get imperfections I had the same experience from the Rare Breeds Auction with my Bielefelders one of the birds even developed a crest on her head probably a legbar I would only buy from people dedicated to the SOP of the breed they are selling. It makes me mad I personally am dedicated to breeding to the SOP of my Cream Legbars and Bielefelders, others are interested only in a few bucks
Have a glorious day
Harry

This is my CCL, Ingrid Bergman. When I purchased her I was told she was 3 weeks old. The first picture is from the day I brought her home. The second was taken 3 weeks later. I am thinking she was more like 1 week when I brought her home. Wondering what others think about her age. Also, how does she look as far as color? I have more pictures of her, if needed.
Ingrid at 1 week.jpg
_MG_6780 Ingrid at 4 wks.jpg

She is just so much smaller than my other ones that are one week younger than her; however, she is a smaller breed. So the second picture would make her 6 weeks. Thanks so much. This is all new to me.

She is just so much smaller than my other ones that are one week younger than her; however, she is a smaller breed. So the second picture would make her 6 weeks. Thanks so much. This is all new to me.
My legbars are a week younger than my other chicks, but they are still majorly dwarfed in comparison. My lavender orpingtons are like 3x their size despite being just that week older. Luckily my legbars are little spitfires and rule the brooder despite their size.

Back
Top Bottom