Cream Legbar Pictures

If someone actually gets a BLUE egg, please post a picture. Seems there is a terminology thing that I don't understand where people are calling eggs blue that are really shades of green. In my research I have learned that CLs will lay shades of pale blue or green or even a darker shade green and various colors in between those ranges. I already have Ameraucanas that will lay "blue" (but they are really green) eggs, and I already have Easter eggers that lay green eggs. I really hope my CLs do lay BLUE eggs as promissed from the seller, but others who have CLs from the same seller said that their eggs are really green, not blue. I still have a while to wait as my CLs are only 10 weeks old. I don't appreciate when people misrepresent what they have and what they are selling. Anyway, I'm hoping somebody is actually getting those blue eggs.

On a side note, I am keeping a weekly picture "diary" of my CL's growth on my page, if anyone wants to see chick progression as they grow. Although on this new BYC forum, I'm not sure how to view peoples pages yet.

If someone actually gets a BLUE egg, please post a picture. Seems there is a terminology thing that I don't understand where people are calling eggs blue that are really shades of green. In my research I have learned that CLs will lay shades of pale blue or green or even a darker shade green and various colors in between those ranges. I already have Ameraucanas that will lay "blue" (but they are really green) eggs, and I already have Easter eggers that lay green eggs. I really hope my CLs do lay BLUE eggs as promissed from the seller, but others who have CLs from the same seller said that their eggs are really green, not blue. I still have a while to wait as my CLs are only 10 weeks old. I don't appreciate when people misrepresent what they have and what they are selling. Anyway, I'm hoping somebody is actually getting those blue eggs.

On a side note, I am keeping a weekly picture "diary" of my CL's growth on my page, if anyone wants to see chick progression as they grow. Although on this new BYC forum, I'm not sure how to view peoples pages yet.

Thanks for the info. Always good to be informed of the genetic variety within a breed.

Back
Top Bottom