Cream Legbar Pictures

I have a cream legbar
smile.png
She's not very pretty, she's actually quite ugly! Sooo i named her olga
hmm.png

I think you should post Olga's picture. :O)

If someone actually gets a BLUE egg, please post a picture. Seems there is a terminology thing that I don't understand where people are calling eggs blue that are really shades of green. In my research I have learned that CLs will lay shades of pale blue or green or even a darker shade green and various colors in between those ranges. I already have Ameraucanas that will lay "blue" (but they are really green) eggs, and I already have Easter eggers that lay green eggs. I really hope my CLs do lay BLUE eggs as promissed from the seller, but others who have CLs from the same seller said that their eggs are really green, not blue. I still have a while to wait as my CLs are only 10 weeks old. I don't appreciate when people misrepresent what they have and what they are selling. Anyway, I'm hoping somebody is actually getting those blue eggs.

On a side note, I am keeping a weekly picture "diary" of my CL's growth on my page, if anyone wants to see chick progression as they grow. Although on this new BYC forum, I'm not sure how to view peoples pages yet.

Hey! Thanks for the picture diary----( now just to find it. ) Looking forward to seeing your birds.

I wanted to start a thread for pictures of Cream Legbars only. They are such a gorgeous breed. Feel free to post pics of those beautiful blue eggs and fluffy chicks also. I will start with a couple pictures of mine.

99220_dsc_0083.jpg

99220_dscn0798.jpg

99220_dsc_0095.jpg

Hi SunnydaleFarms,

Thank you, thank you for starting the thread, and posting the beautiful pictures. awesome!

Its been a while since I posted on this thread. My cream legbars are laying and I have hatched lots of chicks from them.
I am loving the cream legbars. My hen is an awesome layer. Right now she is laying 12-13 eggs in a row then she skips a day. My rooster has been doing his job too. I have had 100 % fertility!
The auto-sexing is so neat. The differences between the males and females are so distinguished. I didnt realize they were so different until I had two of my own hatch out.

Here is some random pictures I could dig up on my computer

Back
Top Bottom