Cream Legbar Working Group: Standard of Perfection

100 sounds gorgeous right now. I read that they make reflective rain coats for chickens... how about wool sweaters? Or wool caps for roos? lol. It is still 13 degrees F here.

Anyone in the East to Midwest part of the US, you and your chicks bundle up and stay warm!
Thanks! It is cold here in New Hampshire. Last night got down to a possible -30 degrees with the windchill. This morning while doing animal chores it was -8 degrees. I kept all my animals cooped up for 2 days. All my animals made it with no ill effects, though my CLs comb isnt looking too great. I hope everyone else is staying warm also.

Last edited:
Wow a lot happens when I take a few days off lol! Happy new year everyone and thank you to everyone who has shared wing pictures or tried to take pictures of their birds! I would like to keep accepting photos during January so that we can have as many examples as possible of rooster wings to examine. So if you've been lurking and don't have hawks watching for celebrity roos, please share any rooster open wing photos that you may have! I'm especially looking for photos that show feathers of the primaries and secondaries, as well as both sets of coverts. tia
smile.png

Wow a lot happens when I take a few days off lol! Happy new year everyone and thank you to everyone who has shared wing pictures or tried to take pictures of their birds! I would like to keep accepting photos during January so that we can have as many examples as possible of rooster wings to examine. So if you've been lurking and don't have hawks watching for celebrity roos, please share any rooster open wing photos that you may have! I'm especially looking for photos that show feathers of the primaries and secondaries, as well as both sets of coverts. tia
smile.png

I haven't taken any open wing photos yet but I can sure try.

Back
Top Bottom