Creative Coop Names

44824_twenty_six.jpg
Just finished mine last week and this is the new sign my daughter done.

My tractor is going to be named "The Cob," because I rushed it too much and didn't take the time to make sure everything was right. It's not square, the jig saw blade kept slipping on my angled cuts so the posts aren't straight, there are a few out of place boards to cover small gaps, and the floor is a little crooked, BUT! it's solid and secure.
wink.png

I usually just call it the Fox's Log Chicken Coop, but several freinds have suggested we call the Log Chicken Challet or The Log Chicken Condo.

We call ours the stealth coop, from the street it looks like a childs play house and you can't see the run at all. It is painted the same color that the house and garage will be painted so it all looks nice together
wink.png

I'm not done with my coop yet, it should be done this week, but I have deceided to call it Egglympus and give all the chicks Roman/Greek godesses names (can you tel I'm a bit of a history geek?)
hide.gif
lol

I think I've finally decided on "Cheep Accommodations"
big_smile.png
. That is, when it's done, lol! Poop Deck came to mind, but I don't want to encourage the ladies to any greater efforts...
roll.png

Also considering Peep Hole, Cheep Thrills, Fowl Play...

Retired HMC, here in the PACNORWEST! Welcome, Navy Chick!

Back
Top Bottom