Creative Coop Names

Pics
I'm trying to narrow down a creative name for my coop. Here are my options so far:

Les Cage Aux Fowls
Chateau Cluckmont
The Cluck Cluck Room (after the exclusive nightclub the Boom Boom Room in NYC)
Cluckington Palace
Eggquisite Taste

Nearly two months into being owned by chickens, I have finally committed our coop name to an official bit of signage.
In keeping with the salvage/re-purposed/reuse theme, I grabbed another piece of junk I had lying around, and Magic Marked our "brand" upon the surface.

Because ...

Last edited:
Yes we decided right off that one coop wouldn't be enough, we figured if one got sick or hurt we didn't want to be in a panic wondering where we would put them to keep them away fro the other chickens, AND it works great for keeping our chicken supplies. If need be we can divide the run, but hopefully none of them will get sick or injured. The small one is a purina coop large enough for 6-8 chickens, the larger will hold up to 16. We are thinking about getting one of the electric poultry fences http://www.amazon.com/Powerfields-P...069979&sr=8-3&keywords=electric+poultry+fence
As there was a fox in the yard today eating a rabbit! Now I'm a nervous Nelly

I forgot to mention we'll let them out to free range during the day, if we have to leave they go back in the run til we get home. Here are a few of them, one is a midget and stopped growing at 3 weeks! But she is healthy, not sure if she will lay eggs though.

We just finished our paint job and coop sign today. The coop is called The Crooked House Layers Club because we started with the kids' old bus shelter which wasn't square to begin with. Then we dragged it across the yard to start renovations and it became even less square, lol. It may be crooked but it still looks good and the chickens seem to like it.

Back
Top Bottom