Creative Coop Names

Pics
Has anyone used Huevos Rancheros? I have a small coop for the incubator chicks and that is what I call it!
jumpy.gif

According to my wife, I'm going a little overboard on the coop and run so it's been deemed the Hen-ma-hall. My BIL always calls our place the Ponderosa so I'm leaning towards the Hen-da -rosa.
lau.gif

I live in a small mountain place named Coker Creek so my wife is naming hers the Coker Coop and I've started raising bantams and I can't decide between The Banty Mountain Inn or The Big Rock Banty Mountain

Last edited:
@TerryH

I love Hen-ma-hall! My girls have it verrrrry good and I was going to call my coop the Taj Mahal (yup, I'm from India but arrived in the USA at 10 months old, and that was 60 years ago :) My dad told me the word for chicken is Murgh, so for a while it was Murgh Mahal! THe name keeps evolving. I seem to be accumulating smaller coops for chicks, so I have lots of different names, and a waiting list to use them!

:lau

Mine doesn't really have a 'Name' name, but if I call it anything other than 'the chicken coop' it would be the 'Happy Hen House':) Although that doesn't seem to include the guys...;)

Debating calling mine The Peck-Inn or Dream-Inn. I want to own a bed and breakfast one day, so I'm kind of obsessed with 'Inn' related names. Coop is robin egg blue with white trim and bright orange accents. Any other inn ideas besides Chick-Inn?? Also debating The Candy Shop as all the girls are named after candy. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hen Quentin

Because Mr. Oldie went nuts with overprotecting the little darlings with fencing, hardware cloth, netting etc. Nothing can bust out (or in).

Back
Top Bottom