Creative Coop Names

Pics
Quote:
Love it!!!!
welcome-byc.gif

Ours is the Coopen, well, cause its a coop and pen. We named it this cause when we were drawing the plans, by accident my dad wrote pen on the paper, where it was actually the coop, and then he just added coo to the beginning so its the COOPEN!!
lol.png

What clever names!
smile.png

My husband just finished putting the second layer of chicken wire over the welded wire fencing. It has a roof and pavers around the outside perimeter. We are going to call our coop and run Fort Flocks.

Hubs has been a prince through the whole chicken raising experience after fighting it for 31 years. His latest joke is that he thinks when the pullets start laying he should get the second egg, not the first. The first, he says, better be made of gold.
smile.png
When I make the sign, I am going to paint golden eggs for the "O's".

Marcy

Quote:
Most of my critters (chickens and horses) live 5 minutes away at my inlaws' small farm just outside of town. I spend much of my time there working with them managing the market gardens. We're working hard though at getting backyard hens legalized because having a flock at the farm is not nearly as much fun as watching a few hens living it up in the backyard.

Back
Top Bottom