Creative Coop Names

Pics
Our is
80874_slide2.jpg

Ours is 'Fuster Cluck Farms' No too original, but it says what all is out there. Have had a few customer call and say 'uhm is this uhm Fuster Cluck Farms' Yep sure is. how can I help you?

Quote:
I would love to see pictures of this!

Hey Cackling Carolyn (love the name) here's the "Honshus" - I just today reconfigured the nest boxes and perches from what's seen here, putting the nest boxes on the ground and running the perches the length of the coop with poop boards below.

77898_dsc01145.jpg

Saving up to buy some custom raised metal letters to properly label the "Honshus!"

Last edited:
Quote:
I would love to see pictures of this!

Hey Cackling Carolyn (love the name) here's the "Honshus" - I just today reconfigured the nest boxes and perches from what's seen here, putting the nest boxes on the ground and running the perches the length of the coop with poop boards below.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/77898_dsc01145.jpg

Saving up to buy some custom raised metal letters to properly label the "Honshus!"

Nice!!
thumbsup.gif

Well, after reading all 23 pages of this thread you guys got my brain working to officially name my coop. Here goes:

wee.gif
wee.gif
"Maison De Cheepie"
wee.gif
wee.gif

Because I built it with what I around the house and found at swapmeets etc....and I am the cheepest labor around.
woot.gif

69838_chickens_051.jpg

69838_chickens_100.jpg

Time to get the router out and make my sign. Thank you all for your inspirations.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Mine is "Banty Town" because I have a 50'x50' chain link run with three different coops that looks like 3rd World housing (no offense intended!)....so it's a play on Shanty Town.

Here's a very short video of ours (before the 3rd coop was added last month)...it's not pretty, but it's functional!

""Maison De Cheepie" Because I built it with what I around the house and found at swapmeets etc....and I am the cheepest labor around. "

Great inspiration, since I have to build a larger one soon.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom