Creative Coop Names

Pics
I am trying to come up with a name for my chicken coop...I have three the I came up with let me know which one you like better....Million Chick View....Lots of Cluckin'......A Dream Clucked True.

You did it! You killed the thread! :barnie

:gig Maybe everyone just sort of ran out of ideas? I was considering a sign on my other coop saying "Meet the Flockers"

We are in the process of building our first coop and are naming it "Pullet Surprise"
yesss.gif

I like all three choices Lots A Cluckin, but I'm leaning towards 'A Dream Clucked True'. I think it sounds sweet! But the choice is entirely yours, and the name needs to sit comfortably with you and your little darlings.

I'm not sure where your coop is situated, but if they do have lovely views from their coop then 'Million Chick View' would be ideal. Or if they are an especially chatty bunch and act as your personal alarm clock in the wee hours of the morning, then go for 'Lots of Cluckin'!
big_smile.png

I love play on words myself and somehow wanted to incorporate my chicken's all-time favourite food into their coop's name. In the end, I went for 'Corn Sweet Corn'. They love sweet corn and their coop is also their 'home sweet home', so that's how their coop came to be christened 'Corn Sweet Corn'. I even put together a simple, handmade sign and gave it a lick of paint.

Please let us know what name you choose and good luck deciding.

Cheers,
Gold Coaster

Quote:
I am trying to come up with a name for my chicken coop...I have three the I came up with let me know which one you like better....Million Chick View....Lots of Cluckin'......A Dream Clucked True.

Back
Top Bottom