Creole colouring?

Godiva

Crowing
16 Years
May 17, 2007
Colorado
I was wondering what the description is for creole colouring and how you get it. I have a cockerel that looks a bit like the one picture I saw and he is a chick from a blue barred large fowl cochin roo over a buff orpington hen... answers to Herkemer, getting to be a pretty boy though he isn't keen on being picked up.
big_smile.png
So he gets picked up even more LOL

18999_016.jpg

Heres a pic of my Crele OEGB Its not that great of a pic but the only one I have one here.

Well I found another one of him. Its a little better.

18999_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you wanted a description of a Crele you have it, but this may not be so. I have never heard of a Creole is it from the Louisiana bayous?

this is a little off subject but i love the idea of the cut out food bowl.that would be a great idea for starting chicks and cheep too!
big_smile.png
pretty birds too!

Thanks for the input folks. I actually saw the spelling and picture of creole colouring on an overseas website for cochins, I had only seen the crele spelling so was not sure if it was the same. I love that picture of your boy, very pretty! My guy is not the same, but similar, just a cross breed with pretty colours!

Back
Top Bottom