Cross Breeds!!!!

20200408_103437.jpg
here is a home made Easter Egger :love

And here are a bunch of barnyard mixes from my stock!
20200331_093306.jpg

Here's a barnyard mixed boy (brothers, i have 2 of them). They're both 4 months old, and I'm not too sure on who the parents were. I'm pretty confident they're half Buff Brahma.. Maybe other half could be production reds? These brothers are identical. Except one has a pea comb, other has a straight-ish comb. One has feathered shanks, other doesnt.
20200421_103627.jpg
20200421_103620.jpg
20200421_104036.jpg

Here's a barnyard mixed boy (brothers, i have 2 of them). They're both 4 months old, and I'm not too sure on who the parents were. I'm pretty confident they're half Buff Brahma.. Maybe other half could be production reds? These brothers are identical. Except one has a pea comb, other has a straight-ish comb. One has feathered shanks, other doesnt.View attachment 2104411View attachment 2104439View attachment 2104424
Handsome roos. Do you have white leghorns or red sex links? Both of those could be their other half.

Handsome roos. Do you have white leghorns or red sex links? Both of those could be their other half.
I do have white leghorns, and also have white leghorn x light brahma. Not sure of my production reds are actually red sex links? Now I'm thinking it was my leghorn brahma girls that made him maybe?

I do have white leghorns, and also have white leghorn x light brahma. Not sure of my production reds are actually red sex links? Now I'm thinking it was my leghorn brahma girls that made him maybe?
Do the production reds have white feathers on their necks and tails?

Do the production reds have white feathers on their necks and tails?
Not really? Here's a couple pics. Sadly I'm not very familiar with those breeds either way. I just know there's a lot of similar breeds like the production reds, I always get mixed up with them! My girls lay jumbo brown eggs though.
20200423_160032.jpg
20200423_155959.jpg

Back
Top Bottom