Cross Breeds!!!!

Pics

This is Woodstock. she was 3 weeks in this pic, but is now 6 weeks of age. she is a Japanese bantam roo crossed with my mix Ed, who you can find a picture of below.

This is my baby boy Leven. he was 3 weeks in this picture but is now 6 weeks. he is crossed with my Japanese bantam roo and my hen Ed.

This is Mari. she was 3 weeks in this picture but is now 6 weeks. she is crossed with my hen Ed, and my Japanese bantam rooster.

This is Tilly. in this picture she was 3 weeks old, but she is now 6 weeks. she is crossed with Ed and my Japanese Bantam rooster.

This is Twelve, leven's close brother. in this picture he was 3 weeks of age, but he is now 6 weeks. he is crossed with Ed and a Japanese bantam roo.
This is Milkshake....in this picture he was 3 weeks of age, but he is now 6 weeks. he is a Splash silkie hen crossed with a Japanese Bantam rooster. (who sure is active! hahhaha)

this is pumpkin. she is an Americuana X RIR or Red Sussex. she does not lay yet.....but she is 9 months old.

This is Ed. she is Leven, Mari, Woodstock, Twelve and Tilly's mommy. she is an Americuana crossed with who knows, and lays light olive eggs.

This is Woodstock. she was 3 weeks in this pic, but is now 6 weeks of age. she is a Japanese bantam roo crossed with my mix Ed, who you can find a picture of below.

This is my baby boy Leven. he was 3 weeks in this picture but is now 6 weeks. he is crossed with my Japanese bantam roo and my hen Ed.

This is Mari. she was 3 weeks in this picture but is now 6 weeks. she is crossed with my hen Ed, and my Japanese bantam rooster.

This is Tilly. in this picture she was 3 weeks old, but she is now 6 weeks. she is crossed with Ed and my Japanese Bantam rooster.

This is Twelve, leven's close brother. in this picture he was 3 weeks of age, but he is now 6 weeks. he is crossed with Ed and a Japanese bantam roo.
This is Milkshake....in this picture he was 3 weeks of age, but he is now 6 weeks. he is a Splash silkie hen crossed with a Japanese Bantam rooster. (who sure is active! hahhaha)

this is pumpkin. she is an Americuana X RIR or Red Sussex. she does not lay yet.....but she is 9 months old.

This is Ed. she is Leven, Mari, Woodstock, Twelve and Tilly's mommy. she is an Americuana crossed with who knows, and lays light olive eggs.

I love Ed! She is so pretty!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom